Sunday 27 February 2011

World Leaders laud Hague - 'We are not worthy'

Leaders from around the world have heaped praise on the 'New World Leader', William Hague, after he gave Colonel Gadaffi no choice by telling him that he 'must go'. President Obama was first to extol the virtues of Hague as 'The Statesman of our Time', quickly followed by Vladimir Putin, Silvio Burlesconi and even Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

In a joint statement, a number of world leaders have expressed their deep inadequacy in the presence of William Hague and have vowed to wear girls' make-up to detract from their own appearance, in deference to the British Foreign Secretary. The tributes to Hague have continued since he made Gadaffi cry earlier today.

President Obama - " I feel like a big girl's blouse"


Putin - "Hague is my hero"


Gadaffi - "I'm crapping myself"


Imadinnerjacket - "Summer blush is so not my colour."


Burlesconi - "It's Friday! I normally dress like this."

No comments:

Post a Comment