Wednesday 18 May 2011

If I ruled the world

An occasional series exploring what I would do if I was bigger and more important than everybody else. We all dream of being tyrannical despots. This is one way I would exercise unrestrained power...


From the lips of a pub philosopher, with no volume control... "If there's one thing you can say about Pete, it's that he loves a good laugh". 




Well, thanks for that - really. I am still struggling to think of anyone who doesn't love a good laugh - you know, someone who really hates it. Your loud, enforced pearls of wisdom really light up our lives for hours on end but sadly, as a tyrannical despot, it would be my duty to revoke your 'philosophy licence' and bar you from 'holding court' in my local. 


Loud-mouth pub philosopher. You know what to do - on your bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment