Tuesday 24 May 2011

If I ruled the world

An occasional series exploring what I would do if I was bigger and more important than everybody else. We all dream of being tyrannical despots. This is one way I would exercise unrestrained power...

Like a fool, I have been using the browser Google Chrome. What was I thinking of?

I've had better browsers stuck to bottom of my toilet bowl

I'm not having that! What's the point in being a tyrannical despot if you cannot exercise a bit of cyber-argy-bargy. You too, Internet Explorer - you're for the high jump too. I'm back with Mozilla Firefox and I don't understand why I didn't installed it when I bought this laptop. I must have been soft in the head.

Google Chrome - you know what you can do. Go delete yourself.

2 comments:

  1. I've been with firefox for ages now and I like it a lot. Worth getting for its good support for ad-blocker. I tried Chrome for a while but it found 101 ways to annoy me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrome was so slow. Everything was a drag and it would just freeze. Chrome is latin, of course, for 'pants'.

    ReplyDelete