Saturday 19 March 2011

Sorry - My Mistake

It has been pointed out to me that the recent post about Sydney Harbour Bridge featured a photograph of the wrong bridge. The bridge in that post was actually the famous bridge over the River Tyne in Newcastle. This mistake is all the more embarrassing given that I had made the point about Sydney Harbour Bridge's unique profile.

Therefore, I offer my apologies for this mistake. I leave you with a different photograph - the stunning and unmistakable Sydney Harbour Bridge...

1 comment:

  1. Oi! That's not the Sydney Harbour Bridge either. It's probably one of the other Tyne bridges from another angle. Or it might even be the very obscure Yateley Bridge (which even most people in Yateley aren't aware of).

    I demand a genuine Sydney Harbour Bridge!

    ReplyDelete